Nancy DISGUSTINGLY Exposed & Jennie Body Shamed, Irene Criticized, GOT7 Mark’s Dad Reveals the Truth
Title: Nancy DISGUSTINGLY Exposed & Jennie Body Shamed, Irene Criticized, GOT7 Mark’s Dad Reveals the Truth
Author: KPOP Junkee
00:00 ILLEGAL NANCY PHOTOS LEAKED & MANIPULATED - BLACKPINK JENNIE BODY SHAMED 03:03 GOT7 OWNS GOT7?! - MARKS DAD REVEALS ‘THE TRUTH’ - JINYOUNG’S LAST SPEECH IS..VERY INTERESTING 04:52 IRENE APOLOGIZES AGAIN BUT IS CRITICIZED AGAIN - B.I COMING BACK TO MUSIC!
Yeah that person who did that to Nancy should absolutely be jailed.
Nancy didn’t deserve that and whoever did that to her is disgusting. Like they deserve to be in jail.
“And who cares if she gains weight, let the girl eat!” Couldn’t have said it better
Dude…wtf is wrong with people nowadays…They troll Lisa saying she is too skinny…they troll Jennie saying she gained too much weight!? Tf. ..Are They ignoring the fact that they are Humans too…
When the girl is skinny , the people criticize her , when the girl is fat a little bit ,the people criticize her, when the girl dance with a lot of energy , people criticize her, when the girl dance slowly , people criticize her , when the girl Wear something sexy , people criticize her, when the girl Wear a simple outfits , people criticize her , when the girl act cute , people criticize her , when the girl act calm/cold people criticize her ,literally everything the idols girls will do it ,they will be criticized while the idol boys “oh he’s cute sexy , his dance is charming” i fell bad for the girls in K-pop world srsly , not only those girls but the most of kpop idols gg are hated for the most stupid things ever 💀
I feel so bad for Nancy. No person ever deserves to go through that.
I’m not the biggest momoland and Nancy fan, but that is disgusting. She is a young woman and you should never exploit defenseless women
“Jennie, Irene and Nancy” the trio who keeps on getting hate but still they SLAY✨ QUEEN THINGS ✨ 🤺✨🤺✨🤺✨
I heard recently that hidden cameras in female dressing rooms and bathrooms is a pretty big pandemic in South Korea and there is a whole movement to prevent it. Honestly I hope what happened to Nancy fuels the fire of legal action being taken against the entirety of the issue of hidden cameras as well as the me too movement over there. I don’t know much about what’s going on but if anyone has anymore information please let me know.
Body shaming is the reason why Jimin starved himself and had an eating disorder. Are they trying to do that to Jennie too? The girl is beautiful and if she gains a little weight,it’s not the end of the world. She is HUMAN.
Why are ppl so disgusting and annoying. I honestly don’t like deepfake what so ever because of how disgustingly it is used. Hopefully Nancy recovers from this and ppl will stop body shaming women.
I feel like idols are gonna have trust issues with the staffs now since this leaked photo incident happened. I would be a bit paranoid if I were in their shoes tbh. This is just sick and disgusting behavior from the staff and from those who support the leaked photo. They deserve to be behind bars. If you encounter such accounts, do report them. Anything helps. Protect Nancy at all costs.
Nancy Irene and Jennie were the top idols who get the most hate when they literally do nothing
I think Red Velvet won’t disband. “Disbandment” is not on SM Entertainment’s vocabulary.
- omg wait Jennie is fat???? she’s underweight like every other idol omg.
- Women are PEOPLE and not DOLLS being forced to look like this and that, and get manipulated
- I swear people are obsessed with Jennie and Irene. It’s really sick and sad. They literally just breath and people hate on them. Do they not realized that K-POP stars are humans too who go through hardships just like them? I don’t stan Nancy but I feel so bad for her, no woman/girl should go through that. We already live in enough fear and discomfort.
- god i feel so bad for momoland and nancy. theyve been sexualized since debut and have been mistreated by their company and gross men keep on making lewd remarks to them and doing inappropriate things. i really wish these girls the best, especially nancy since shes seen the brunt of most of it :/
- why is it almost always women in kpop being the target of sexualization, body shaming, and criticism. i feel terrible for nancy, and the people who spread those photos deserve jail time. the body shaming jennie faced is absolutely disgusting. and why are we still talking about irene? she apologized, and the stylist accepted the apology. it’s not up to you to accept the apology.
- i’m really MAD at the staff who did that to nancy, it is truly disgusting.
- I feel the most sad for Nancy. Whoever did that to Nancy should rot in prison. They deserves to be loved. Why are people so cruel 😭
- Whether Jennie “looks healthy” or not is none of your buisness. I see a comment under mine saying that she doesn’t understand why people body shame her because she looks “healthy”. That’s implying that if she didn’t “look healthy” it would be okay to body shame her. None of you are doctors so it’s none of your business whether or not they look “healthy”. There are many signs of eating disorders and if you actually do think they do have one or are dangerously trying to lose or gain weight, contact their company, don’t hate on them. Some of y’all act like these idols belong to you and it needs to stop.
- Irene’s apology sounds so genuine, I was one of the people who believed she’d done wrong and most likely has some bad personality traits, I still do for the past her at least, but with this I truly believe she didn’t apologize just to be forgiven by the public, it seems like she really reflected and is trying to change in her own ways. I’m really happy for that.
- Whoever did that to Nancy needs to seriously be punished this is not acceptable
- Nancy’s incident is literally the worst. Imagine how would she feel about that
- The photos of Nancy are disgusting and the person need to be in jail. Imagine the trauma that can cause for her. It’s makes me want to throw up honestly cuz I could imagine how destroyed I would be, absolutely scared of being anywhere that isn’t home and having to change😭
- bruh… irene’s actions were wrong, but not to the point she needs to be wiped from the community. there are legit idol members/celebrities WHO COMMITTED ILLEGAL CRIMES WHO STILL WALK THE STAGE. idk. maybe im being just a fangirl.
- Yeah, there’s a lot of deepfakes videos with a lot of female idols’ faces being used in porn. I came across one with Jennie and I was shocked (no worries I reported it, but let’s be honest… it’s pornhub), and I realized that this was starting to be common trend—sadly. As I said before, Jennie had always had those chubby cheeks that I love and adore. Nancy situation is literally what my anxiety and paranoia stems from. It’s a reason why I do not let anyone in my bedroom or any where in my home other than living room, kitchen and bathroom even scares me a bit. You never know who implants these hidden cameras, especially with sasaengs who are CAPABLE of sneaking into idols’ home and HIDE, literally HIDE in the idols closet or steal the idols belongings to sale it, smh. It pains me to know that as women we go through so much.
- I think Irene is one of the bravest female kpop idol, she could have hide under sm or can easily make an excuse of that incident, but she she decided to be a better human and apologies twice, I still don’t get why some people are against her..if it weren’t for a boy group member, this situation would have been closed since a long time Don’t come for me..my opinion
- Body shaming is just disgusting. This goes for all the women and men too because all bodies are beautiful.
- No One: Literally everywhere: NOW I KNOW~ NOW I KNOW~
- bruh people hating on Jennie for literally anything is becoming old news. Like the poor baby shows and gives nothing but love
- We’re never gonna let Doyoung live that recording down are we 😂
- the comments : “these people needa go to jail” me : still laughing at doyoung’s “now i know”
- Imagine how Nancy must feel. Gosh this is so disgusting. Who could do this seriously
- No one: Absolutely no one: Doyoung:🎵 “now I know, now I know”🎵
- My take on the Irene situation is that often times idols apologize, say they’ll reflect on their actions and move on; we often don’t get a follow up and just have to take their word for it. I like how Irene, several months after the incident, apologized to show that it’s still something she’s reflecting on, we as fans get that follow-up. Personally to me this shows growth and I’m glad it wasn’t just a one and done apology
- Stop with Irene’s issue, Red Velvet is coming back with the OT5
- I DIED AT DOYOUNG SINGING FROM HOME “NOW I KNoOW”
- it’s honestly so sad that to this day, people will continually act like kpop idols aren’t human with feelings too.
- It’s funny how doyoung practicing “now i know” part became a meme😂😂😂
- I swear if staff treat idols like how they did to Nancy and nancy calls them out and shouts at them I don’t want to hear people backing the staff and calling Nancy rude and start to ‘cancel’ her. I’m gonna be fuming.
- Ok Nancy is so pretty and I’m so sad for her even if I haven’t listened to her songs. As far as Jennie is concerned,her cheeks are soo pretty, she isn’t thick at all!! She is as skinny as any of the Blackpink members and even if she does gain weight, I’ll still like her. First that lazy dancing scandal now this !
- The fact that she’s just 20, somehow a minor. Makes it more horrible
- Jennie, Irene and Nancy- “the Golden trio that get hate for merely breathing " 🤷♀️
- let our baby jennie and every other kpop idols eat, body shaming on others is absolutely disgusting
- That person who did that to Nancy is disgusting. Like someone else said, they must rat in jail forever. I hope that Nancy gets over it soon. Poor baby 😢❤️ #WeLoveYouNancy #NancyBestGirl #ProtectNancy #OurRainbowPrincessNancy #OurRainbowNancy
- Bruh Nancy’s literally just a kid, she’s been through so much, nobody deserves this
- can people just give a BREAK to Nancy and Momoland, they’re going through so much and receive so much hate for literally breathing, they deserve so much more love and appreciation
- The Nancy incident is absolutely disgusting like wtf Edit: Wow I’ve never gotten so many likes before
- I think what Irene said about communication issues is true. I used to have a little of a similar problem, where you’re in your own head thinking that what you’re doing is right or normal when it’s affecting other person….but you don’t know because you’ve not been taught differently. It probably wasn’t malicious but again we don’t know the whole story shrugs
- i honestly don’t care if jennie gains weight, I’m sure that she still looks beautiful even if she gains weight. For those who were body shaming jennie, at the end of the day she’s way more talented and kind hearted than y’all.
- Nancy doesn’t deserve to be treated like this!
- I Hope those people who posted the picture of nancy feels how nancy feels..those people are so CRUEL.!!! I hope nancy gets justice..
- i hate how nancy has been through so much when she is literally 20.
- Guys, let’s send love to Jennie and Nancy on Instagram
- Jennie’s birthday was literally just yesterday and she even quoted is as her happiest birthday and yet another shameless and non sense hate is coming up
- And there are STILL people denying GOT7’s mistreatment, saying that JYPE is the best company and that JYP is the « kind uncle « of Kpop. PLS WAKE UP.
- “Got7 is not leaving fans Got7 is not leaving Got7, they just left JYPE”
- They treated Nancy like she was a product, people don’t seem to realize that idols are the same as us just with a different type of career.
- Someone sent me pics of Nancy on discord so I blocked them and I was disgusted with them
- Doyoung’s “Now I Know” gonna be the meme of the year
- Through all the madness in the world, I’m just glad to have Wendy and Irene and Seulgi and Joy and Yeri back as OT5!
- LMAO NOT THE “NOW I KNOW” DOYOUNG MEME
- They psychologically scarred Nancy, she’s never gonna trust another changing room or changing anywhere outside the comfort of their dorm PERIOD bc of this disgusting individuals action and the many who saw it. I hope the person/people are caught and faces consequences and I hope Nancy recovers mentally from this.. The whole deepfake needs to be taken down, it’s disturbing
- People are so dangerous these days…its so hard to stay comfortable in any atmosphere for the ladies now… Feeling so bad for NANCY,IRENE AND JENNIE 😔
- Irene: A KPop idol who was only a bit rude but somehow is cancelled Mariah Carey: a western artist who is rude to everyone and STILL isn’t cancelled.
- After what happened to Nancy, Lisa’s manager & other stuff, i kinda feel like none of the entertainments are like safe. Maybe there are some but they just scare me.
- Thank you so much for shedding light on the disgusting things people did to Nancy. Merries have been outraged about this situation, and a lot of people have been commenting “I don’t even like Momoland, but” and going off when LITERALLY NO ONE CARES IF YOU LIKE MOMOLAND OR NOT A HUMAN BEINGS RIGHTS WERE VIOLATED AND THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS. No need for a preceding statement. Nancy needs support. Not backhanded compliments.
- Nancy just can’t take a break from these horrible people, huh?
- I am happy BI is gonna make a comeback. He’s such a talented songwriter
- I literally cackled with the “now I know” of doyoung 😭
- I don‘t know why I get that feeling but I think it‘s gonna be ”18 months” before Got7 comes back with new music
- wow I love nancy so much and I haven’t been on the kpop twitter side and hearing about the nancy news literally breaks my heart :(((
- The staff who took the photos will burn in hell, it is horrible
- Honestly, bullying can be part of a human’s psychology. If they’ve been a bully in the past, it was probably because of some stupid reason, like popularity, or attention-seeking. Even so, that was in the past. And someone’s past as a human being shouldn’t affect their future. It’s the fact that fans have this sick mindset that your past needs to be completely clean with no feuds or possible future controversies that most idols are never truly safe. Like, if they were a bully in the past, but they’re trying to leave that past behind, then let them leave it behind, and don’t bring it up halfway through their career just to try and drag them back down again. And if they made amends before becoming an idol, even better. People also have different points of view. So if there was a person who said the idol bullied them, but in reality, it was them bullying the idol, fans would need to look at another’s point of view, instead of their own if they truly wanted to know the truth, instead of just believing whatever comes across the internet. But idols are human beings, and they’re not these perfect little creations from god that you fans see them as. They will make mistakes, and that’s okay, as long as they realize what those mistakes are, on their own accord, and nit what you all see as mistakes. An idol should never have to apologize for being a human being
- my heart breaks for nancy
- C’mon the person who took photos needs to get in jail - its a kind of sexually harassing
- I’m not kidding, Doyoung is a living meme. And we love it ❤️
- Female idols: exists Kpoopies: I’m gonna end this woman’s whole career. Edit: I see some people got offended and I don’t invalidate them but I would like to point out that my intention was to expose how “fans” treat women in a satirical manner.
- GOT7 Is not leaving fans, GOT7 Is not leaving GOT7 GOT7 Is leaving JYPE Thank you
- Doyoungie has become a meme with his amazing vocals. Could be worse <3
- I’m sorry I’ve seen the meme countless times yet I still crack up every darn time N0W EYE KN0W
- Irene also got a lot of positivite responses from the netizens and she got praised for putting a sincere apology for the 2nd time…
- wasn’t irene situation over like months ago? the stylist has already posted that irene has apologized personally and that they forgives her already. They even asked people to stop sending her so much hate. the fact that people are still being hateful towards irene, who has repeatedly apologized for her actions, is being no better than how she acted to that stylist. seriously, i knew people were immature but this was blown way out of proportion Credits to the respectful commenter aka @god is chungha!(ily bub) Body shaming jennie ?Wth ?Leave her alone !Her body is hers not of anyone else ! MLD is a trash company ngl :/Nancy and other girls deserves better Edit:can you guys stop it please Some comments on here acting like Irene was a hidden monster throughout her entire career lol, what she did was wrong and who knows the lasting effects to those she hurt BUT that doesn’t erase the potential for change, if anything her caring persona before this came to light gives me confidence if anyone can learn from their mistakes it is Irene!and move on .acn everyone just PLEASE leave Irene alone for once and move on to much bigger and better things for goodness sake? I think that Irene has had enough bullshit for once in her career thus far, man
- omg that Doyoung meme has taken over my feed and I’m not mad about it lmao
- I litterally want to hurt the person that took those photos of nancy I feel bad for her. Like why would you do that your a pervert if you would just look at someone changing. I am disgusted😡
- So no one talk about doyoung meme saying “know i now”? 😂 hahahahhaha good editing
- Istg ppl r still mad at Irene like, what else do u want her to do?? She made her peace with the stylist now mind ur own business, she doesn’t owe the rest of the world anything 🤦🏻♀️
- Jennie isnt scarily thin or thin in general she looks healthy to me.
- ok the doyoung “now i know” is killing me xD
- Love Uuu Nancy and support uuu 4ever 😍😍🥰🥰💓💓
- I think people need to understand the impact of body shaming a person. It could have serious effects on a person’s psychological health. I hope whoever spread the photos of Nancy are caught and put to justice.
- That Doyoung now i know meme 😂 hahahahahahaha
- The fact that so many people see Jennie’s body as goals just makes the article so stupid And Nancy’s case was disgusting Hope she is fine and her company should take action.
- everything related to Got7 will belong to Got7 according to the trademark law. It was written in a jyp statement
- This is why i always think MLD meed to be more strict abt changing rooms… People don’t wanna let idols live there life…
- Doyoung’s “Now I know” OMG I– 😍💚
- 4:48 the doyoung reference kills me lmao
- I hope that Red Velvet doesn’t disband anytime soon, Wendy just got better and we need a comeback
- Bruh if jennie is fat, then what am I 💀
- I’m so sad for Nancy :( I really hope she’s having emotional suport right now. I can’t imagine being exposed like that. I hope this person is punished severely.
- Irene’s mistake was to do that additional apology, which was clearly bullshit. And that’s the reason why the majority of people reacted the way they did. She just needed to own up to her shitty behaviour and deal with the consequences. Not make up some weird story about communication issues and not knowing how the real world works outside of her little bubble. Because that is clearly not true. I really don’t understand why she (or her PR team) would do something like this. The stylist had also expressed the desire to put everything behind, it just needed some time to settle down. But now, with this, she’s gone backwards again and ended up sounding very disingenuous.
- Honestly jennie already has cute chubby cheeks let her eat is she wants its her life her body
- why are we still talking ab irene… she apologized and the stylist forgave her . like what she did was bad but she forgave her . y’all are so weird
- irene - everything was settled already. she made a mistake and fixed it with the stylist herself, which the stylist publicly announced. they both suffered but tbh, no one can say anything about these 2 person. we’re just a viewers who can share an OPINION not to spread FAKE INFORMATION AND JUDGE THEM. and lastly, both of them do not need to apologize to anyone except each other. knetz or any antis are so entitled and bunch of hypocrite. Irene apologized to her fans, and its up to them if they want to stay or not. and obviously, they did. if you’re not her fan, the latest letter she did was not meant for you, so its not a free pass to say shit. nancy - that staff need to be exposed, to suffer as well. that sick bastard destroy whatever nancy built to herself, and im not talking about her career but her peace of mind that she’s safe and respected by people around her. i dont know how many pics have been shared. imagine nancy, a young idol who trusted you to be on the same place but instead you betrayed her? nancy is suffering right now and she doesn’t deserve any of this just bcoz a fucking and sick staff cant respect her + those person who shared it. jennie - whatever she does knetz cant keep their mouth shut. she’s been a target ever since without any justify reason. we do not know her personally yet people say shit about her. she’s an artist, an idol, a public figure but she’s also human like us. idk why we’re using their status in life as a free pass to hate them. knetz or any antis act like they have these power to say anything just bcoz they’re public figure. if you hate them, then stop watching them. no need to say inappropriate thing or just keep it to yourself unless its an opinion. OR MAYBE GET A LIFE AND THINK WHY YOU AINT SUCCESSFUL LIKE THEM :)
- There’s always someone that want to mess nancy her smh
- Not Junkee using that ‘Now I know~’ vid xddd
- Jenniiieesss way way waaaaay more gorgeous than those orc bashers. ^^
- The fact that people are still finding ways to criticize Irene is stupid tbh. She apologized, and the stylist accepted the apology. Some people should just move on honestly…. it’s so immature. I’m sure Irene is sick of it, like what more do you want her to say.
- Doyoung “Now I know” I lost it HAHHAHAHAHHA
- I’m trying to stay focused while watching this, then the Doyoung clips kept popping up🤣🤣I’m so sorry, this is meant to be serious😭
- every girl idols living hard lives, they got more supporter than boys but when they dissatisfied netizens(even though they aren’t fans) the whole community hate them. no chance to explain, no space to hide until they ready, no time to relax. They should prepare for ending their career or fight with everything they have… well, a better chance comes for idols from big company (of course, no need to feel envy) It is reality. Try search about things like “the reality of girl group/idol live” etc… I guess those words can be the keywords. Just watch it, it’s real.
- I swear if I know who did that to Nancy imma best him up so hard and put in jail 🤬😡😠 POOR NANCY😭😭 she doesn’t deserve it the person who did that is so discusting omgg😡
- Who ever did this to Nancy you’re disgusting. I feel like kpop idols that are girls go through so much also the boys but I feel like the girls get a little more hate Sorry if this comment seems like it’s comparing Kpop idols. I never wanted to seem like it was comparing them I’m sorry. All idols deserve respect and privacy.
- That Doyoung meme caught me 😂
- omgg not doyoung’s “now i know” 🤣🤣
- It’s the fact that you used the doyoung meme : “Now I know ~”
- When he put doyoung’s singing now i know i CRIED MY LUNGS OMG
- Honestly, irene doesnt need to apologize to her fans or anyone other than the stylish bc this problem’s between her and the stylish. And its already done months ago. She doesnt have a problem with her fans or haters or knetz or anyone. The one who being immature or wrong until now is the one who send hate message to the stylish and the one who still search for irene’s weakness. they’re the one who should apologize not her
- 4:47 this is the thing. Lol doyoung’s now i know is really everywhere
- 4:17 I AM GOING TO USE THIS LINE EVERYWHERE!!!!! 😂❤
- That’s disgusting what they did to Nancy I hope whoever did that goes to jail that’s so sad😐
- the doyoung meme is so iconic
- Omg I hope Nancy is ok that’s disgusting! I hope she gets better 😔
- they really used doyoung’s “now i know” sksksksksksksks
- The person that did that to Nancy should be in jail. This makes me SO MAD, she doesn’t deserve this.
- 4:48 Now I know~ Now I know 😔
- I’m so concerned about Nancy.
- She wasn’t criticized for the phrase, she was criticized for being irene, like let her breath for once—
- I’m a merry, and when I heard about the news, my heart sank for her. I hope she is doing okay and the whole incident is being taken care of. And hopefully whoever took the photos, will be charged and punished
- youknow like seeing jennie eat those fries!owww she was so damn cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Lots of netizens are jealous of how nancy is pretty……😍😍😍
- Seriously this is the only channel that is really protecting idol
- I don’t even stan momoland or blackpink but I feel so bad for both girls. This behavior is never ok and that should be common sense..
- I’m counting the days RV’s comeback this year. I really hope all 5 of them renew their contract too. It looks like they would, we can see the effort of them performed in the online concert and Irene’s heartfelt letter, I think they want to be RV for a while…I hope so. I miss them
- THE DOYOUNG MEME GETS ME EVERYTIME 😭
- The people who run this channel are amazing. I love how they’re passionate about what they say, and they’re also really logical. They really try to not ‘give hope lol’ or assume something. :))
- Hanbin deserves the world I’m so relieved and happy he’s able to come back into the scene doing what he loves, it hurt my heart to think about him before knowing what he went through but hopefully we only go up from here💜